running app on device Edit
- register apple id on https://developer.apple.com/ , buy iOS develop programme
- Genreate CSR from your mac, keychain Access -> Certificate Assistant -> Request a Certificate from a Certificate Authority ...
- input 'User Email Address', 'Common Name: Yufei', 'CA Email' leave empty, select Save to disk, then click continue. Save the CSR
- Use the CSR file generate develop certificate
- Use the CSR generate app store certificate
- Create app id for iOS portal
- add your device to iOS portal
- Generate your develop Provisioning file use certificate + app id + device
- Download the provisioning file , add to you Xcode, then the app can build and run your device.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.